Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV
(08-27-2022, 11:28 AM)robkelk Wrote: We are now down to 14 trope candidates in the Trope Workshop.

As promised, I made a random list of the trope candidates in tropers' sandboxes. One issue: The first (and third) on that list are by Umbrie, who already has three candidates in the workshop. And that means I can't just move "Word Salad Horror" to the workshop without breaking the three-candidates-per-troper rule.

The second is by Beta Log 86... who makes one edit a month. But I'll ask whether that troper's candidate is ready for the Trope Workshop process.

EDIT: And asked on the troper's User talk page.

If the reply is "no", then the next (and final) ur-candidate on the list is one of Bob's: "Thirty Pieces of Silver". Assuming we actually pass that new rule, which is currently sitting at two "aye", two "nay", and one abstention.

It's gonna be a while before I can focus on the sandboxed candidates, and that's mostly because we're worrying about currently workshopped ones... that, and I do plan to make that part of my userspace more "musing about tropes" rather than starting candidates there outright. Aside from feeling like it flouts certain guidelines, those need my attention to make any real progress, and it being a userspace thing kinda stymies that - if I end up focused on another little project, as I am wont to do, then it's kinda just... there in the meantime.

But ultimately, what I do with those depends on your plan for people's userspace stuff.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV - by Umbire - 08-27-2022, 03:34 PM