Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV
(09-03-2022, 05:33 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(09-03-2022, 04:43 PM)Umbire Wrote:
(08-26-2022, 02:47 AM)Umbire Wrote: I've been looking into this, and it looks like there was a significant bit of info or two left out - I've posted what I found in the relevant thread.

Since this correction, I've had two messages from that user with thinly veiled whining about changes to examples they added - one revolved around a correction of a single example he added that I corrected along with many others implying that I singled it out as bad somehow, and the other focused on a clarification of "The Slap" to imply that I was condoning violence (by stating that people might understand a guy slapping someone who made fun of his wife[???]).

This one's trying to wear on my nerves, I swear.

Oh, dear.

In your opinion, is he repeating behaviour that he was given an official warning about in this post?

If he is, then we must follow through on what Bob said we would do.

EDIT, ten minutes later: I have read the edits in question and the responses to those edits. One of them appears to me to be a difference of opinion. The other, though, is clearly a passive-aggressive attempt to get the editor to undo the edit.

Issuing a two-week tempban for ignoring a mod warning, and removing the user's autopatrolled privileges.

I... actually wasn't aware that was technically reportable, but if that's what you've ruled then so be it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV - by Umbire - 09-03-2022, 06:24 PM