Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
(05-19-2022, 07:13 AM)robkelk Wrote: Well, I wasn't going to post the recton to Donaldson en Kazakiri until we'd heard from Inquisitive Raven, but now it's become necessary... Note that this is still tentative, pending updates if somebody wants to write the characters named in it.

This turns the Retcon into a Cosmic Retcon, which as a writer I much prefer to simply saying "that didn't happen any more".

Blossom Apartments, Ottawa, ON, Canada
December 21, 2016
1:07pm ET

Hyoga opened the letter that Belldandy had given her without Rob's knowledge.

"My dearest Hyoga,

"I know that this will be hard for you, but you will need to live with the fact that you are one of the few beings who remember how the universe existed before you and Mr. Donaldson repaired Hvergelmir. Most things remain the same, but there are a few people who we approached in this version of reality that we did not approach in the reality of your birth, and vice versa.

"Here are the most important changes that people will expect you to know. Firstly, the Juraians are living in Vancouver, under the care of a residence manager named Garnett Iwasaki. Secondly, my husband and his comrades from Whirlwind are living in New Brunswick, along with your friends in Hokago Tea Time. Thirdly, you are already friends with Hokago Tea Time. Fourthly, the Pensacola residence is being managed by Harley Waters. Fifthly, the Halloween Party was held in Addams Mansion, and that is where Yui Hirasawa and Shinji Ikari first met. Sixthly, the TSAB girls are living in Philadelphia with Admiral Halrowan. Seventhly, Ms. Akemi and her friends are living in Vicksburg with the other time-travellers. I ask that you make contact with Ms. Akemi sine she also has scattered memories of the previous version of reality and would appreciate being able to speak with somebody about them. I know that this will mean that you will be unable to accompany Mii and Ami on their trip to Windsor next week.

"There are more changes, but I will leave them for you to discover.

"One more thing; Sailors Saturn and Pluto are living with Sailors Uranus and Neptune now, and Sailor Pluto needs some medical care that the others cannot give her.

"Please be assured and remember that you can call on us in a time of great emergency.

"Belldandy"

As the letter disappeared into motes of light, Hyoga wondered why Mii and Ami would be going to Windsor next week.

I like this, on some level.

It offers a way back in down the line should such things be considered. Simply find the dangling pointer that hasn't been referenced. All the data is still there.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by Dartz - 05-19-2022, 12:44 PM