Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
I think both of yous might need to take a step back from the keyboard for a bit because this is going to go downhill fast from this point.

It's like getting the currants out of the scone and then refilling the scone. And you can't just replace the holes with chocolate because then people will know where the currants used to be. That's really hard to do. Or getting the jam out of the doughnut and have people never know there was ever anything in the doughnut - not even the hole where they used to be.

And we're only here as long as it's entertaining and amusing to be here. Nobody's getting paid. Everyone has day jobs they need to recover from over the weekend and when this makes the transition from enjoyable to 'work' the value proposition goes negative and suddenly it gets a whole lot harder to do on free time.

Anyway. I'll be over on the Fenspace --- all alone ----

--- And I spent so long typoing this I got double-ninja'd. I'm going to find the bottom of a bottle a whiskey. Laters.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by Dartz - 05-21-2022, 03:15 PM