Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
Quote:The more important question here is "How many of the Children are going to want to become bikers?"

Well, I've already added it to Rei Ayanami's page. I've decided that for reasons she gets along well with Harley and sort of catches motorcycle-interest from him. I don't see Shinji really wanting to. Asuka.... reply hazy; ask again later.

Meanwhile, in other news, I just realized we have someone better suited to teaching swordplay than Gomez Addams: Katsuhito Masaki, who canonically trains Tenchi and has something of a small dojo. (And there was a great crossover fic long ago -- Kakumei Muyo -- that leads me to suggest that Utena might go to him to expand her skills, too.)

EDIT: How's this? Asuka wants to try motorcycling, but Rei got there first, and she can't bear to look like she's playing catch-up or follow-the-leader to "Wonder Girl" so her ego requires her to pretend motorcycles are uninteresting or worse.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by Bob Schroeck - 05-26-2022, 07:55 PM