Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
(06-05-2022, 08:38 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: I know it's on the wiki so the obvious answer probably applies, but... do you mind edits by other folks?  I spotted some markup stuff and my ATT reflexes were powerful strong...

EDIT:  And I so want to make this edit:

Quote:(and no, you're not dead (unless you were already dead before you came here -- and even then, you might be alive now.  Consult your doctor to find out if resurrection is right for you)).

EDIT 2:  Okay, just finished reading this iteration.  I see several places where asterisks should be turned into italics, and just a couple spots where the syntax is a little tangled and could use untangling, but otherwise it looks great!

Oh, and I know the bit above about consulting your doctor is not something Yomi might write.  But the "even then", I think, is.

It is something that SI Brent might write, and he's listed in the list of authors.  It's not something that Yomi would naturally say, but it takes very little convincing for her to make jokes. If they're funny, of course.

Markdown needs changed to markup.  Mainly I posted a draft and people started editing it so I didn't do the normal changes while integrating.  Oh, and thanks to Rob for helping with layout.

If someone knows of an appropriate (or slightly inappropriate) manga art that could be our cover, that would be cool.  Since the last stop for the book is at Tsukamoto's for printing, the local doujinshi circles are entirely responsible for the cover.  Yomi here gets the standard author experience, which is having no control on what the publisher wants to put on the cover of the book.

robkelk Wrote:Then, when she saw the house at the end of the laneway, she thought she'd gone around the bend in more ways than one. She recognized that house, from an anime that her father Masahiko had shown her. After a moment, she whispered, "It's the Masaki house."
If it was Brent, he'd say, "Hey, it's that house from the anime!  You know, the one with Tenchi in it.  What was that called again?"
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by Labster - 06-05-2022, 11:07 PM