Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
(06-06-2022, 09:07 PM)robkelk Wrote: Just realized I'll probably have to write these, too... unless somebody else wants to take some or all of them off my hands.

Quote:Are you xenophobic? This is not for you. We dearly need an open-minded person. He or she must be in good health, fluent in both English and French, some knowledge of business practices or property maintenance essential, willing to assist the people around him or her. Permanent employment, pay and lodging, opportunities to learn and teach. You must apply in person at 3511 rue Hutchison, Montreal, QC
Quote:Are you xenophobic? This is not for you. We dearly need an open-minded person. He or she must be in good health, fluent in English with some French, some knowledge of business practices or property maintenance essential, willing to assist the people around him or her. Permanent employment, pay and lodging, opportunities to learn and teach. You must apply in person at 2175 Wyandotte Street East, Windsor, ON
Quote:Are you xenophobic? This is not for you. We dearly need an open-minded person. He or she must be in good health, fluent in English with some Spanish, some knowledge of business practices or property maintenance essential, willing to assist the people around him or her. Permanent employment, pay and lodging, opportunities to learn and teach. You must apply in person at 601-603 Ariola Drive, Pensacola Beach, FL

I'm definitely doing this one - so definitely that I'm calling "dibs" on it:

Quote:Are you xenophobic? This is not for you. We dearly need an open-minded person. He or she must be in good health, fluent in English with some French, some knowledge of business practices or property maintenance essential, willing to assist the people around him or her. Permanent employment, pay and lodging, opportunities to learn and teach. You must apply in person at 39 Church Street Extension, Antigonish, NS

And then there's the question of villain residences. Do they have building managers (recruited by the infernals directly), or do they just get an occasional check-in by a circuit overseer?

I mean, I actually wrote one of these in my first story, but it was different:

Quote:It had to be the strangest job posting I had ever seen.

WANTED: ANIME FANS
Requirements: Social skills (no otaku or hiki please), willing to live on-site
Optional: Japanese language, experience coordinating college students
Benefits: On-site housing in multiple localities, medical, dental

And the question of villain residents is: What villain residences?  Other than the Warehouse for less socialized AIs, do we have any?  I've long said we're short on antagonists.  I suppose there could be someone checking in in Roanapur, but it's like a whole town.  How would it even work?  The only way it would be stabled is if the apartment is managed by Bad Horse. 

There was a story in UF which I know you didn't read, but it had a sort of, evil!Ohtori Academy in a small part of Hell.  The plot went like: new generation does pretty fine, until Akio leaves for a whole day and then everyone starts to attempt murder of each other.  Without a character willing to put up with that, I don't quite know where the idea of villain residence stands.

Well, other than Squid Girl who thinks all of the residences are evil because they pollute her ocean.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by Labster - 06-07-2022, 05:40 AM