Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
Kris has unassigned skill slots and we can give them cooking, as TODP is more like a boarding house than an apartment building. But I wouldn't be surprised if Blake had at least rudimentary cooking skills (campfire cooking from her time with the White Fang), RWBY Chibi shows Ruby can at least bake cookies (if the ingredients cooperate), and Ren and Nora obviously have survived for years on their own and it probably wasn't on take-out three times a day.

Meanwhile, I added all of Team WTCH to Evernight Castle last night, but I'm having second thoughts about that. Cinder, yes. Watts, maybe. In a world without Ozpin, Hazel would have no reason to side with Salem, and Tyrian is probably too ax-crazy to work in the setting. What do you folks think?
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by Bob Schroeck - 06-23-2022, 07:28 AM