Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
More retconning - this time, the scene where the folks at the Masaki residence received their high school equivalency diplomas.

The Masaki residence, Vancouver, BC, Canada
September 22, 2016
3:49 pm PT

As everybody expected, everyone but Sasami passed the high school equivalency examination with flying colours, and Sasami was able to skip one grade at elementary school.

As Garnett passed out the documents that had been couriered to her at lunchtime, she noticed one entry on Washuu's certificate. "You went with the Christmas Cake joke?"

"Why not? Don't I look the part?" Washuu grinned as everybody else sighed or rolled their eyes.

Garnett's reply was a simple, "Tenchi, here's yours."

"Thanks. Does this mean I'm an adult now?"

Garnett shook her head. "Sorry, but you don't legally become an adult until you're 19. Or 18 if you move east. Until then, Nobuyuki-san still has the final say over your life."

Ryoko teleported over to Tenchi and smiled seductively as she caressed his cheek. "You should have said you were 20, Tenchi. Then the two of us could have been adults together."

"Tenchi-dono would never lie about something like that," Aeka rebutted as she pulled Ryoko away from Tenchi. "Besides, I'm sure that he would be much happier if he wasn't dating an older woman."

"Three years isn't that much older! Not like some people..." With that, Ryoko glared at Garnett.

"You are certainly correct there." Aeka joined Ryoko in her glare.

Sasami stood on tiptoe and whispered to Garnett, "Haven't you told them yet that you aren't interested in Tenchi-niisan that way?"

"Twice to each of them and once to both of them," the redhead whispered back with a bemused grin. "I don't think they're listening."
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by robkelk - 07-15-2022, 12:56 PM