Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
Tomo wants the keys to Chiyo's family vacation home, so she can lose them in this universe.  Wait, no, she wants Yukari's driver's license so she can protect the innocent.  Nah, they'd just make a copy.  Maybe her manga collection of Hard Press because you can't get it in this universe?

Kaorin wants her collection of Sakaki photos but whether she can bring herself to say aloud that she wants it is something altogether different.

robkelk Wrote:Sasami stood on tiptoe and whispered to Garnett, "Haven't you told them yet that you aren't interested in Tenchi-niisan that way?"

That doesn't make any sense.  All beautiful women are attracted to Tenchi, right?  She'll figure it out eventually, I guess.

Or it's a plot to get Aeka off guard, but that isn't going to work, because she's watching. Tongue

Another random thought that I think I should probably get down somewhere:

The competition-grade Angelic Layers (from Angelic Layer) have the ability to create virtual environments for the dolls to fight in.  (In essentially the same way as RWBY's arena for the Vytal festival switches environments.)  I don't feel like they have the technology to make holodecks yet, so I'm going to posit this: it's an optical hologram.  However, because the Layer makes the dolls move, it can also make them act as if they hit an object -- limbs could create a force, and electromagnets could cancel out momentum.  All of that would be really impressive, but only needing technology where I can at least imagine how it could work.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by Labster - 07-16-2022, 10:55 PM