Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
(07-16-2022, 08:56 PM)robkelk Wrote: And what did everybody else get?

That's a tough question. I've been sort of unconsciously assuming the K-On! girls arrived with their instruments as though they were carrying them to school, but for the drummers, at least, that's actually unlikely. So I guess at least they asked for their drum sets. (Unless we want to do a story where TNB!Bob&Peggy take them to the local Sam Ash or other instrument store to get them set up.) I really don't have a clue what the others might want, unless Mugi has a larger keyboard collection at home than she uses in school.

Similarly, I've envisioned the Bakuon!! girls as having arrived with their motorcycles (and as far as we know they're not in a Celestial-sponsored residence).

Everyone else... <shrug>. Nuku-nuku might misunderstand and ask for fish. Kyouko and Arisa might ask for Poison-1 (although an attack helicopter might be pushing the limits, even if they combine their wish). Beyond them... no clue.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by Bob Schroeck - 07-17-2022, 10:02 AM