Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
(07-31-2022, 05:42 PM)In the 3D resources thread, robkelk Wrote: And, hey, I'm discovering stuff that I bought (or got for free) years ago and had forgotten about - including a Ford 9N tractor with trailer that could reasonably have been forgotten in a barn at the Old Deitmeier Place. Cue Team RWBY and three-quarters of Team JNPR wondering what the heck it is, and Jaune casually hopping onto it and starting it up. Or not starting it up, because the gas tank's empty.

(07-31-2022, 06:48 PM)In the 3D resources thread, Bob Schroeck Wrote: I like that idea... there's a story there.

I also found a nice little "wood chopping" set - axe, stump, split and unsplit logs - that Jaune could use to get firewood ready for the winter.

And now I'm thinking that Eleanor might end up mentioning "that nice John boy who does all the chores" to Kris where some of the others can overhear her... and Kris letting Jaune know about The Waltons before Nora and Pyrrha start teasing him by calling him "Jaune-boy". Smile
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by robkelk - 08-01-2022, 09:55 AM