Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
I am trying to write, but I'm at the part where I need to watch anime to write the next scenes.  I finished Risky Safety, and it was pretty good desu no.  I think we can continue the tradition of Brent just phoning in his application, with the celestials just sending any old angel and demon to vet him desu no.

Tenchi Muyo takes a bit more time.  Most of the characters are pretty simple, with Mihoshi being perhaps the simplest -- which is why I remembered her well enough to write her a decade after last seeing the anime.  On the other hand, there's Washuu.  A woman of science, who in her first appearance prays to the gods.  She has known love, heartache, loss, and hope.  She's estranged from her children, and doesn't quite know how to connect, but chooses to present herself as a child.  Even as a genius, she's still subject to limits from social class and gender.  Oh, and have I mentioned she's a fully-incarnated goddess?  Honestly I would not be surprised if Washuu found herself involved in a cycle of Rose Duels at some point in the past.

Anyway how Washuu reacts to Skuld, and how Skuld reacts to her, both of these is going to take a bit of subtlety.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by Labster - 08-22-2022, 04:14 AM