Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
I'm about halfway finished with the scene where Risky and Safety interview Brent for an apartment manager job.  They are quite a fertile ground for comedy, those little 'uns.  I'm glad I didn't write it the first time around, because I think this is working out well.  I have a beginning and an end, just need a lot more middle.  Not the story you asked me to write, but the one the muse wanted to write.

One oddity I thought it might be fun to address: Ryoko's tail.  She doesn't seem to have it in any of the nude scenes, but it expresses her emotions most of the time when she's clothed. The wikia says it's clothing, but how does it move around then?  If it's part of her, how does it change color?  I have two theories: high-tech catgirl fashion accessory, or being part masser means she can modify her body a little bit to hide her tail.

Quote:And the father's nowhere to be found. This would have been far more scandalous in 1880s France than it will be in 2010s USA.
She would have had enough people to establish a believable cover story, like, her husband was lost at sea or away in the colonies.  In the 1880s, France was conquering Indochina, so why not there?  Still it's less of a problem in Atlanta.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by Labster - 08-27-2022, 04:45 AM