Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
(09-19-2022, 06:12 AM)Labster Wrote: Serenity isn't that big.  After all, her whole set was inside a sound stage.

Serenity alone, true. Serenity and all of the other vehicles we've already mentioned and the other vehicles we'll be getting later? That's the difference between "one private aircraft in a hangar" and "a row of private aircraft tied down beside a taxiway".

(09-19-2022, 06:12 AM)Labster Wrote:

I need some help as a sorting hat.  I was wondering which Hogwarts house you'd assign the following people:

Cardcaptor Sakura
Eriol Hiiragizawa
Ruby Moon/ Nakuru Akizuki
Kaho Mizuki

Little Witch Academia
Croix Merides

Magical Index ( not sure about using these two, but I want someone from Necessarius )
Sherry Cromwell
Kanzaki Kaori

My internal sorting hat put Eriol in Slytherin in about 1.5 seconds, but I could be convinced otherwise.

My inner sorting hat agrees with your inner sorting hat about Eriol.

Ruby Moon... hmmmmm... tricky. She knows what she wants and goes after it with determination and (for her age) subtlety, so maybe Slytherin?

My inner sorting hat puts Kaho into Hufflepuff, on account of she's primarily a team player instead of a star in her own right. But considering she's knowledgeable enough to be a teacher, she could be sorted into Ravenclaw if necessary.

Sherry Cromwell's a tricky one to sort, but my inner sorting hat looks at her unwillingness to bend to pressure and sorts her into Gryffindor. Convince me otherwise.

Kanzaki Kaori is Gryffindor at first glance, but her loyalty to the Amakusa Church shows she could be sorted into Hufflepuff, too.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by robkelk - 09-19-2022, 07:00 AM