Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
(05-19-2022, 08:12 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(05-18-2022, 10:50 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: The FMP crew...  No idea.  This could be a chance to include the Tuatha de Danaan - life is always so much better with a stealth amphibious assault submarine.  Maybe somewhere in LA?  San Diego?  Or how about the Puget Sound?

No, wait.  Throw them in with the Hanagumi.  Kohbu are about the same scale as Arm Slaves, after all.  They'll fit right in~.  (Seriously.  Imagine Teletha butting heads with Li Koran over Magic vs Lambda Driver.)

I was going to point out that Atlanta isn't even a river port, let alone a seaport... but then I remembered we tossed out the idea of putting the Nadia core cast in Atlanta. So, yeah. EDIT: Although we do have a "steampunk" theme going in Atlanta, so maybe not, after all. It's not as if this is my decision, though.

We'll just have to find some place else to put the TDD and the Nautilus, is all.

(09-17-2022, 09:02 AM)robkelk Wrote: Blame Bob for this - it was his idea originally. All I added was the magic doorway.

It still needs a location and a building manager.

The Hangar

Wings: 1
Floors: 1
Apartments (total): 1
Amenities:
  • Refuelling and recharging bays
  • Repair shop
  • Magic exit (see description)

The Hangar is exactly what it says on the tin: a hangar. What it holds is mecha - many self-aware - and other large vehicles for displacees who don't have room for them in or near their residences. (For example, the Kobu from Sakura Wars are not found here, since the Grand Imperial Theatre has room for them in its basement.)

Quoting these together because I have a feeling that maybe they belong together now that we've decided to put The Hangar in an ocean-port city.

Or not.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by robkelk - 10-01-2022, 07:01 PM