Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
Oh, hey! Seraviel did write an intro scene for his SI! Including giving the apartment's address.

Think I'll steal... er, re-write the scene for Cassiopée Bright's introductory story, saving me an afternoon's worth of work. (Yes, this will be a new story, never before seen past what Seraviel posted. Yes, Seraviel will get co-writer credit.) And, wonder of wonders, I was only one block off when I looked through Google Maps for a suitable building, so all the work that I did in finding places of interest nearby simply carries over. On the down side, there are no further empty apartments available in the building, and I had to squeeze three people into one apartment instead of having a two-person maximum for all apartments.

EDIT: "The rest of the pitch, given by a statuesque lady in a tight red dress" ? Looks like Seraviel was interviewed by somebody who wanted to get away from a couple of asstards for an afternoon. Not that she shows up again; Vár, Norse goddess of oaths and agreements, is the tutelary that Seraviel chose for the residence.

RE-EDIT: It appears that one of the three businesses in the building was "Patissiere Belge", which is no longer in business. Anybody up for some situational irony and having the characters from Yumeiro Patissiere work there and live elsewhere, completely unaware of the other displacees literally over their heads?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by robkelk - 10-09-2022, 02:52 PM