Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
(10-10-2022, 05:05 PM)robkelk Wrote: While updating the Montreal residence page, I noticed that Seraviel had called it "Building 52"... with the implication that there were 51 buildings purchased by Funtom Property Management before Appartements Mont-Royal Sud.

we only have 30 residences with wiki pages overall, and that includes places that we've established show up after Appartements Mont-Royal Sud. (Or, for that matter, after Academy City as a whole shows up.)

Which means there are plenty of places that we don't know about yet.

I'm not asking for a list of possible residences. I'm just pointing out that there's still plenty of room to add new residences, even on Day 1.

(10-11-2022, 07:41 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: <nod> Still, I have an impulse to at least muse on possible locations. Perhaps some of these 20+ locations are in parts of the world that currently aren't covered by the SIs and OCs so far, if we can find spots that have the necessary economic and political stability.

Looking at the big map, there's nothing marked in South America, Africa, Europe outside of Greece, Ireland, and the UK. or Asia outside of Japan.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by robkelk - 10-21-2022, 03:42 PM