Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon
(11-04-2022, 04:11 PM)Labster Wrote: ... but back to the original question of how Norse our cosmology is: how much is it?

I thought we had already answered this on the wiki, but apparently not:

Quote:Crossover Cosmology: The setting includes both the Norse Mythology and Ah! My Goddess versions of the Norse cosmology, alongside various spirits from Aztec and Native American Mythology, the three goddesses from Tenchi Muyo!, with guest appearances by gods from Classical Mythology, Egyptian Mythology, and Japanese Mythology. And the kitchen-sink cosmology of Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? is pencilled in to appear down the line, too.

We just say that it's there, not how much of it is there.

Something to discuss at the next writers' chat.

(11-06-2022, 04:41 AM)Labster Wrote: Re the above: I went with Earl and Grand President.

And with that, I have contributed all of the text I had intended to contribute to the first story.  I'll keep editing it, though, for polish.  There are something like 65 named characters in the story, which is quite a lot.  (And some unnamed, like an anonymous guy who wrote Hybrid Theory).  I ended up using a lot more extras than everyone else, including a maid, a mechanic, and a raven.

Well, co-wrote Hybrid Theory.

* robkelk looks at list

No love for Sailor Venus?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT][ARC 1] Planning for Season 1 - The Retcon - by robkelk - 11-06-2022, 08:07 AM