Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Images tied to Black Aeronaut's overall plotline
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
(06-28-2021, 06:47 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 01:48 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: And now for something a little different...  Imagine if Hotaru started being Sailor Saturn at Chibi-Usa's age...  So.  Damn.  Cute.

[Image: __tomoe_hotaru_and_sailor_saturn_bishouj...84ebcc.jpg]

I seem to recall somebody saying something about Ben using a wish to de-age. Phrase the wish correctly and Hotaru can be included.

Just saying.

I've actually been playing with this idea that the wish includes everyone in order to de-age them all so they're the same age as Nanoha and Fate.  Of course, there would be conversations to the tune of...

Weiss: "Do you really expect us all to go through puberty a second time?  I know you're in touch with your feminine side and all, but you have no idea how much of a pain it is to grow a set of breasts over time!?"
Ruby: "Speak for yourself.  For me, they were just suddenly there one day.  It was a hell of a surprise that I suddenly had to go shopping for a bra.  I'm just glad that Yang was there to help me - she said that dad was all-but helpless when she had to get her first one!"
R. Taiga: "HELL-LOOO!  Eternal training bra land here!  At least you two *can* grow a pair!  I only get that kind of joy when I unison with Ben and he opts for Girl Time.

(Meanwhile, Nanoha and Fate are both blushing brightly because they've seen the drawings of their adult selves...  The SFW versions, fortunately.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by Black Aeronaut - 07-14-2021, 02:48 AM