Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Images tied to Black Aeronaut's overall plotline
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Images tied to Black Aeronaut's overall plotline
Something for season three or four maybe?

Kurohime Kaname-Rhodes: the daughter of Benjamin and Homura.

Sauce: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/93479105

Quote:The daughter by the Plutonium Dragon himself, and out of the Ruler of the Magical Girls' Hell.  Who hasn't heard of her before?  I'd heard all kinds of things about her.  That she is like the most lethal of poisonous flowers - as deadly as she is beautiful.  That she has both her mother's all-consuming passion and her father's cold rage.  That she kills with such cool tranquility.

And she is beautiful.  Breathtakingly so.  But the most striking thing about her are the eyes.  Beautiful, cat-like eyes of ocean-blue with thick, full lashes.  And when she looks at you, you can feel her gazing right into your very own soul, like she is weighing your heart as the old Egyptian Gods were said to.

Nothing that you ever hear about her can prepare you for seeing her up close and in action.  She is the personification of water.  Flowing gracefully like a river, but as potent and inevitable as the tides.  We thought that her parents were forces to be reckoned with?  She is like the Goddess of the Rivers and Seas, descended to the base earth.

Right before my eyes, she washed away all that displeased her.  And even though there was so much death left in her wake, I couldn't find it in myself to be sickened or disgusted.  Every cut she made was precise, calculated... and utterly beautiful.  Their endings were all terrifying experiences, true... but wouldn't you be terrified if you saw a rogue wave coming down on you?

For myself... I never even spoke a word to her, nor she to me... but even so, I will never be the same again.  If there is one thing that what others say about her is true, then it is that she is very much her father's daughter that way.  She has a gravitas to her that is irresistible.  And even her mere passing is enough to change people forever.

Messages In This Thread
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Images tied to Black Aeronaut's overall plotline - by Black Aeronaut - 10-23-2021, 07:22 AM