Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Images tied to Black Aeronaut's overall plotline
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
Hmmmm...  Ahhhhh dunno...

I think this would be more her thought process....  To misquote Homey D. Clown: "Homu don't play dat."

[Image: unknown.png]

(Just think of the flush in her cheeks being one of anger, and the box in her hand is a gift she picked up for her daughter, because it's Kurohime's birthday...)

"You small-minded ingrates.  My husband has labored to make this city into a shining jewel of opportunity and plenty...  And yet you seek to enrich yourself through petty crime?  I will not permit you to soil my husband's work."

"And just what are you gonna do about it, little lady?"

"I've already done what needs to be done.  While your attention was focused on me, I slowed time down.  And now?  Now the police are here for you."

"WHAT!?"  *DYNAMIC ENTRY TACKLE!*

"... Lady Homura.  We apologize that you had to deal with these criminals."

"It is fine, officer.  This breed is such a rarity here, and they are unfortunately clever.  They know you cannot be everywhere at once and choose their targets accordingly."

"Not clever enough to realize who they were messing with, though.  We'll make sure they see the video of what you did when Wilson Fisk tried to move in.  That should teach them a thing or two."

"Indeed~.  You do not need to take my statement, officer?"

"No ma'am.  These days, after the Fisk Incident?  We can pretty much get away with saying, 'And then Lady Homura showed up' and that's all they need to see on the official record."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by Black Aeronaut - 01-10-2022, 01:57 AM