Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Images tied to Black Aeronaut's overall plotline
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
(01-09-2022, 02:36 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 02:24 PM)robkelk Wrote: Kinomoto-kun, I understand you use cards to invoke your magic...

[Image: __takamachi_nanoha_lyrical_nanoha_and_2_...b25613.png][Image: __vita_and_graf_eisen_lyrical_nanoha_and...1e5bc2.png]

(Sources: here and here, respectively.)

Waitahminit...  Aren't these....

*Goes to the booru and checks the tags*

Yep.  Pactio Cards.

Ironically, Ben would only be able to do this as Yamina because Fem-Ben = antimage electromage

And getting Vita to agree to that kind of thing would probably be hilarious to see because it would be Hayate who is cajolling her into it...  and then watching with a pervy smile.  Because Hayate.  Tongue

I was talking to Rob earlier and he thought this addition was funny.

Hayate also talks Signum and Shamal into making Pactio Cards with Yamina at the same time Vita does.

And then immediately afterwards, Hayate makes one with Yamina as well...  by practically swabbing her tonsils.

(And given how a Pactio's power is proportional to how, ahhh, close the two are, and how powerful Hayate is to begin with...  The phrase "End Bringer" comes to mind and will most likely place Hayate's level of firepower much closer to Hotaru's.)

Yamina: "Uhm, not that I mind in particular since we have been doing the horizontal tango and all...  but why?"

Hayate: "Because even if it's second hand, that's the closest I'll ever get to kissing all three of them at once.~"

Suffice to say, the reactions from everyone else will be pretty damn entertaining as they will run the full gamut from facepalms and mortified looks to everywhere else along the spectrum, including an extremely tongue-in-cheek "Does anybody else need a cigarette?" from Kyoko Sakura.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by Black Aeronaut - 01-12-2022, 06:17 AM