Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Images tied to Black Aeronaut's overall plotline
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Images tied to Black Aeronaut's overall plotline
Shamelessly swiping this from the image thread in General Chatter...

[Image: 7E6tjXI.jpg]

Not that his son's name would be Harold, buuuu~uuuuut...

"Missus Musso.  I do appreciate your desire to run a tight ship.  Navy Vet here, after all.  However, you seem to have missed the point of your reassignment entirely.  It was not so that you can bring order to the chaos here.  It was so that you can learn what the chaos has to offer you.  My son's actions here?  This pure and unbridled audacity is a trait that I have been carefully cultivating in him, and exactly for this sort of reason.  Because of this, he can smell an unopened can of bullshit from a mile away.  And he takes great pleasure in making those cans explode in the faces of those that would open them.

"However, you can earn his respect, Missus Musso.  Treat him as a person.  Not as a subversive or a subservient or even a subordinate.  Yes, there are rules to be followed and structures to be respected.  But unless you offer children like him respect in the first place?  You're never going to get it in return.  Humble yourself, Missus Musso.  Children are people.  They're just a bit less experienced than you or I."

Messages In This Thread
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Images tied to Black Aeronaut's overall plotline - by Black Aeronaut - 04-01-2022, 09:00 AM