Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini-game: Super Planet Crash
Mini-game: Super Planet Crash
Can be played here

The goal is to create a Solar System that survives for 1000 years. Good luck.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Mini-game: Super Planet Crash
1st game: 2 planets, 3952 over 1000.7 years! Sure, the first planet is cooked, and the second planet is Westros with harsh winters....
Later game: 6 planets, 69,478 over 1042.1 years!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
"Being told to be 'open minded' about something is usually a code for 'you're not going to like this, but I want to subject you to it anyway'. Conversely, being told that you are 'closed-minded' is generally a means of asserting that 'I don't like the fact that you're proving me wrong, so I will pretend that your failure to agree with my argument is a philosophical deficiency'." - RationalWiki
1st game crashed after 300 or so years ;p
2nd game 1,935,502 over 1005.3 years with 2 earth type planets, an ice giant and a brown dwarf in the outer system. (not sure how habitable the Earth-like ones would have been, the Brown dwarf resulted in notable orbital wobble among the planets (and even some wobbling of the star itself)
I hate to brag, but...

.png   spc 0.PNG (Size: 37.39 KB / Downloads: 30)

With two planets: a dwarf star in a sub-Mercurian orbit, and the default earth the game starts with, out past the habitable zone (although its orbit quickly became eccentric and considerably closer):

.png   spc1.PNG (Size: 53.6 KB / Downloads: 30)
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....