Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday, Bob!
Happy Birthday, Bob!
Hope it's a good one, and that you have many more.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Happy Birthday, Bob!
Thank you!

Yours is the first personal birthday greeting I've received today (Peggy's still asleep). I've already gotten a card from my college class (something they do for everyone every year), and I had a random recruiter wish me a happy birthday out of the blue on LinkedIn (which I thought was a little creepy), but nothing else yet.

But the day is young!
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Happy birthday to you.

Just remember it's better to light a birthday cake than curse the darkness.
Thank you, Jinx.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
You probably only get, like, pennies per copy, but I'mm'a go order GURPS Shapeshifters finally. Happy Birthday!
--
‎noli esse culus
happy birthday 8)
Thanks, guys.
-- Bob

[Creaky elderly voice] Show some respect for yer elders, ya young whippersnapper, or I'll beat ya over the head with my cane! If I can remember where I left it!

[Normal voice, not quite as creaky] Enjoy your big day. And many others to come.
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
Congrats on another year, Bob.
Happy Birthday boss!
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE - God (Douglas Adams)
(06-28-2022, 02:08 PM)I Wrote: I'mm'a go order GURPS Shapeshifters finally.

Huh, apparently I already had a couple years ago, which I did not remember at all -- nor was it in with the rest of my PDF collection. Ah well, I (re-?) downloaded it and have it now, but alas, it seems the well wishes are all I can offer otherwise. I tried?
--
‎noli esse culus
In the words of a dear and learned childhood friend of mine, hipy papy bthuthdth thuthda bthuthdy!
Thank you everyone. And now I have to go find everywhere I've described myself as in my late fifties and change it to "early sixties". Joy.
-- Bob