Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The inner council" (needs a better name)(has a better name) "Advisory Board"
RE: [OOC] "The inner council" (needs a better name)
(07-13-2022, 12:14 AM)Inquisitive Raven Wrote:
(07-09-2022, 07:34 PM)robkelk Wrote: I didn't add the category to Momoko or Shiro's page yet. There's no rule against naming both of them as advisors, but you'd be setting a precedent unless you had a reason to name more than one person as an advisor. (Yes, I know the apparent hypocrisy here, with three advisors in my SI's building... but two of the three are there as special advisors rather than representatives of their residence.)

Oh, I wasn't figuring on both of them being advisors. I actually think that Momoko is better qualified, but once she re-opens Midori-ya, Shiro will have more time to for the job, which is why I was leaving it open as to which one. I figure the best choice is an adult familiar with Earth cultures, and of the TSAB personnel, Gil Graham is the only one who qualifies on those grounds, and after his part in the last Book of Darkness incident, would you put him in a position of responsibility?

On the grounds of "meh, why not?", I went ahead and added both Momoko and Shiro to the Advisory Board.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC] "The inner council" (needs a better name) - by robkelk - 10-05-2022, 07:26 AM