Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
I went to a show tonight and when the doors opened in looked like Wagner and Prigozhin were about to skewer the Moscow regime and install something even more evil and fascist.

I left the show, glad to have at least seen one last Iron Maiden gig before the world ended --- only to find that Prigo' got cold feet and backed down at the last possible second as history's dampest squib fails to fire.

So he made a deal which Russia basically went lolnope on the moment he stopped his advance.

What the fuck even was this?

When you take a shot at the king you either hit or you're fucked - there's no take backs on that.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II - by Dartz - 06-24-2023, 06:16 PM