Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
As Rob said above, Turkey agreed to NATO membership, after Erdogan briefly suggested a trade in EU membership for Turkey.  After saying the quiet part aloud, I'm sure everyone at the summit said, "lol nope", and then Erdogan asked, "Well, what can you give me?"

-- Baltic Sea to be renamed to Lake NATO
-- Unsurprisingly NATO summit gives ambiguous message on Ukraine membership.  If you say no, it's obviously bad.  If you say yes, then you start WWIII.  If you say when the war is over, then Russia just continues the war indefinitely.
-- Still, they waived the Membership Action Plan because I mean, come on, actually fighting a war with NATO materiel is plenty of prep for being in NATO.  And more of that materiel, of course.
-- All parties agree that the next NATO summit will be in Crimea -- and it will be a beach party!!!
-- Meanwhile currently on a nearby beach temporarily controlled by Russia.  Everything is completely safe here, comrades, we are just being assholes not trying to scare people out of the water.
-- Ukraine retakes a much territory in 5 weeks as Russia took in the six months prior
-- Another Russian general killed, this time by Storm Shadow missile.
-- If Ukraine uses cluster bombs on Russia, Shoigu says that Russia will have to use cluster bombs on Ukraine.  Is he getting old?  Has he forgotten the last two years?
-- “It should be noted that Russia has cluster munitions in service … for all occasions … They are much more effective than American ones,” saith Shoigu
-- North Korea condemns the US for sending cluster bombs to Ukraine, calling it a criminal act.  "[We] strongly demand the US withdraw the decision immediately.”
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II - by Labster - 07-11-2023, 05:17 PM