Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
Busy day today.

A Russian pilot defected to Ukraine with his Mi-8. The two aircrew with him were eliminated before they figured it out. Whether it be buy a pilot who didn't like the idea of splitting 500k three ways, or what, we don't know. Either way, it's a bit of a Clancy moment.

In another Clancy moment, Yevgeny Prighozin got yeeted out of the 40,000ft window when his private jet was shot down by Russian air defences. The last thing to go through his head - besides the fucking ground - was probably that old adage. When you take a shot at the king - don't fucking miss. The Pantsir sure didn't

In a Third Clancy moment of the day, America has advised its citizens to GTFO of Belarus. And if they don't GTFO, then not to expect any help from the American government getting the fuck out. America has also sold Poland 96 Apache helicopters.

Finally, a Russian soldier was video'd by a drone drinking from his own personal fountain.

[Image: meWOwQRm.jpg]

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II - by Dartz - 08-23-2023, 12:40 PM