Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
With the Rasputitsa only a month away, I have to say that I've been amazed by all of the twists and turns in Season 2. Pringles doing a coup, then not doing a coup, then saying he was safe on video, then being killed the next day midair. Outstanding drama.

The latest episode, the loudmouthed Chechen that everyone loves to hate, Ramzan Kadyrov, is in a coma. So soapy, right? Even more shocking was apparently four days before the coma, he had his doctor buried alive for poisoning him. I bet you didn't see that twist coming. He has five sons -- are you ready for the 5-way succession war in season 3?

I'd love to see the liberation of Mariuopol as a season-ender, but we might have to live with Melitopol. And that will be awesome enough. But with the way we've been getting twist episodes lately, it's going to be a wild ride to get there.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II - by Labster - 09-16-2023, 05:29 PM