Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
We are now 731 days into Russia's 3-day war.

--American political fuckery is holding up aid to Ukraine
--EU leaders visit Ukraine in solidarity
--Go home to their mansions
--Orban blocks statement on solidarity from EU Commission.
--Navalny's dead. Supposedly through natural causes according to Ukrainian intelligent
--Russian 'elections' loom. Putin is pushing hard for victories.
--Victories come at horrific toll
--Ukraine admits to taking 31,000 casualties. Numbers likely higher.
--Russian casualties are somewhere between 300,000 and 500,000.
--Generally, they've been running a 1:6 k/d in their favour - possibly as high as 1:10
--Russia just feeds the meat in until the bullets run out. It's grotesquely effective.
--Russian casualties are also far more likely to become fatalities - left for the crows, or to be looted by their 'comrades'.
--As a result, Avdiivka finally falls
--Russia finally conquers a rubble pile
--In better news, Henry Kissenger still valiantly clings to death.
--Ukraine's been geeking some expensive things lately
--A Mainstay Awacs, a couple of Su-34, another Russian landing craft.
--They sank it on Valentines day. It was named after a Russian killed on valentines day
--Meanwhile, Ukraine's changing leadership at the top. It remains to be seen what the impact of this is
--Otherwise, it's nichts neues im osten
--The war has become tragically normal.
--Isreals 'self defense' and Iranian shenanigans are attracting the world's attention
--And just how brain damaged is America going to get in the next six months?

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II - by Dartz - 02-25-2024, 05:30 PM