Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVI
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVI
Yeah, we'll give him a chance -- maybe the different atmosphere will help, but honestly, he's coming in with a whole plank on his shoulder, forget about a chip. Reading his post it looks like he's gearing up to hit back first before anyone actually gets on his case for anything. It also gives the impression that he thinks he's doing us a massive favor by gracing us with his presence.

Switching tracks for a moment, since when has TVT's #1 rule been "Don't be a dick"? Being a dick used to be a requirement to be a mod there for way too many years (I'm looking at you, Fighteer). It certainly wasn't rule #1 there when we came up with ATT's TOS (that probably would have been "shut up and don't question the mods, or get banned"), and now I wonder if they followed our lead after Fast Eddie took the money and ran.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVI - by Bob Schroeck - 11-15-2022, 08:25 AM