Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, the forums were down
Yes, the forums were down
Netcarrier had some kind of fiber break, which they apparently just completed fixing a bit over half an hour ago as I type this. So, yes, the forums were down, but I'm glad to say they're back now, with a whole lot less fuss than the last two times they disappeared.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Yes, the forums were down
Are you sure they were down? I didn't notice the forums being down.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Seriously? Then I wonder if the fiber that had problems was maybe just carrying regional traffic of some sort. I should probably go get a full rundown on what happened.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
I wondered the same thing, actually, but then figured it must have hapened just before I finally managed to get a nap in and been fixed by the time I got up a couple hours later.
--
‎noli esse culus
(10-07-2022, 03:52 PM)Labster Wrote: Are you sure they were down?  I didn't notice the forums being down.

Were you awake at the time?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
It was down for me for at least an hour