Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Potential spoilers)A song to run away from: Tot Musica, by Ada (One Piece Film: Red)
(Potential spoilers)A song to run away from: Tot Musica, by Ada (One Piece Film: Red)
This contains potential spoilers for One Piece Film: Red.
(Edit: Found a version, uploaded by Crunchyroll, of the Japanese version of the song with baked in subtitles so they all show up, unlike the one on Ado's channel. I put the CR version in the middle, after Ado's upload.)

I'm including the Amalee cover, as I consider it to be semi-official, as she was the English VA for Uta (the character singing the song in the movie, though the songs were not dubbed), and she is using the official sub lyrics in her cover. 

Note that some of the lyrics are in Elder Futhark.
Source, with Japanese lyrics.

When the song begins to play, all within range will hear. Soundproof barriers will break. Noise cancelling headphones will fail. Muted transmissions will sing forth regardless. This song cannot stop, cannot be stopped, until it has run its course. 

When this self-proclaimed Song of Ruin activates Doug's gift, he will be consumed by negative emotions, and become a nigh-invulnerable demon of vengeance. When this song has ended, there is no waiting period, no rest needed before it may be called upon once more, instead exacting a mounting toll on Doug's stamina for each time it is played.

Tot Musica wants to be heard.