Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L'il bitty teaser
L'il bitty teaser
"There is no such thing as glory in combat," I told her. "Gloryis an illusion. Glory is a clown mask you draw on your face withthe blood of those you have killed."

-- Bob
---------
It's a "magical" land. I think "magical" is ancient Greek for "pain in the butt". -- Bun-Bun, Sluggy Freelance, 11/9/03
Re: L'il bitty teaser
Yup, its itty and bitty all right...

And in its own way, quite powerful now that I've thought about it. Horrifying imagry in one way, but then again, I've oft maintainted it takes something powerfull to get an idea through the ego protecting Asuka's psyche"I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
RE: Asuka's Ego...
Hull of adamant, soft white underbelly.
That Episode still makes me feel like someone kicked a puppy.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead
RE: Asuka's Ego...
That would have been Hideaki Anno, Berk.
He does that.

A lot.
Though his meds have finally kicked in and he's "feeling much better, thank you."
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
RE: Anno's Meds
Yes.. yes they have.. And I'm still trying to clean my brain out fm FLCL.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead
huh
well, history and many, many world cultures would disagree with you there, including our own.
and, well . . .
i dunno, sorry to say this, but this comes off as more pompous that i think you meant it to be, great holy sage of the written word. maybe it's the lack of contractions ...or the extended metaphor . . .
-murmur
asuka is one mix up puppy