Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime recs and requests, a new beginning
RE: Anime recs and requests, a new beginning
(01-31-2024, 11:42 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: That's what I have as Hidden Boss Villainess Lv99, because I store fansubs by their romanized Japanese titles as a rule and mostly couldn't be arsed to look up the official translations if I knew the words myself Tongue I remember seeing that name on a LN a while back though, so if it's the same thing I'm certainly going to check that out.

In any case, yeah, Yumi's great fun, though her past life memories must be pretty weak aside from the game itself to have so little sense of what a normal childhood experience or threat level looks like. It's possible past-life-chan was a bit on the autistic spectrum since she mentions "I always was the type to get absorbed in whatever I was doing" as the explanation for why she obsessively snuck out to grind levels every day for a decade after regaining her memories, I guess? I don't know, that honestly sounds like the objectively best thing to do in her situation to me, as well, but then I am a Disgaea gamer, so if obsessive solo grinding is a sign of mental illness (or simply neuro-divergent behavior) I certainly have it as well.

Keep in mind that Yumiella has been socially isolated for at least a decade and is implied to have mostly raised herself.

The fact that she isn't a feral child is probably a result of her past life.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anime recs and requests, a new beginning - by hazard - 02-02-2024, 07:12 AM