Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ed Becerra's goodbye letters
Ed Becerra's goodbye letters
Ed Becerra posted a pair of open letters on SpaceBattles over the last few days, releasing his works to the public domain and saying his goodbyes while he is still of sound mind.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...t-91419105
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...t-91460592
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
RE: Ed Becerra's goodbye letters
Oh, bloody hell.

Quote:I'd always enjoyed reading Flowers for Algernon. I never thought I'd be starring in a remake as the main character.

God damn it.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Well, fuck. I guess I'd better make that phone call I've been procrastinating on for far too long.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Aw hell.
Indeed. Just... damnit.
For anyone who hasn't checked the SpaceBattles thread in the last week and a half, Ed's posted a link to a Google Drive archive of assorted stuff including parts of Legion's Quest and a file called "Zeram" which has the basic outline he and I worked out for Drunkard's Walk X in it. (EDIT: Actually, only about 2/3 of it.)
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....