Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I guess an apology is in order...
So I guess an apology is in order...
I've been reminding myself recently that I needed to log in to COH and just make sure everything in the Legendary is running on an even keel. I couldn't remember how long it had been since I last logged in, but it wasn't that long, was it? I was sure i remembered the most recent Halloween and Christmas events, so it could only have been, what, a couple months, right?

Well. After spending an hour getting my launcher and game files updated tonight, I discovered it had actually been exactly 301 days since the last time I'd logged in. The events I remembered were from 2021. How I'd gone so long without playing and not noticed I have no idea, but I did, and I want to apologize to all the members of the Legendary for apparently abandoning the group -- especially after having to ask for my leadership position back last time.

I'm going to make a point of not vanishing again.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: So I guess an apology is in order...
Ah, life.
RE: So I guess an apology is in order...
I've been out for years and just haven't had the time or energy to drag myself back online. Most of my gaming energy has been going into FGO, Revue Starlight, and Touhou: Lost Word.

How are things in CoH these days?
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.