Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A classic remade in HD: Jinnai and the Bugrom LIVE!
A classic remade in HD: Jinnai and the Bugrom LIVE!

link
--
‎noli esse culus
RE: A classic remade in HD: Jinnai and the Bugrom LIVE!
(06-26-2023, 04:09 AM)classicdrogn Wrote:
link

I do not know the band that did this song, but it done with the anime was always funny as heck and thanks for beingning this back to annoy everyone for sure with how silly this video ever was.
Now just picture it as a Worm crossover Wink
--
‎noli esse culus
Taylor would kill the bastard...she would get along with the queen......though her comment would be...damn it, why does everyone want to make me gay damn it....and why do I have to deal with this stupid ego-driven asshole anyway?
Caramba is the band for "Hubba Hubba Zoot Zoot."  They were a Swedish novelty band that did one album in 1980.  The entire album is a made-up language for all the songs.
And here is a YT playlist for the whole thing:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OL...OJFrqGWq6U
--
‎noli esse culus
(07-05-2023, 04:00 PM)RMH999 Wrote: Caramba is the band for "Hubba Hubba Zoot Zoot."  They were a Swedish novelty band that did one album in 1980.  The entire album is a made-up language for all the songs.

And I just remembered that twenty freaking years ago I transcribed it as part of making it a Song of the Day for Drunkard's Walk. In case anyone wants to see what it looks like written down.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
(07-13-2023, 07:09 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:
(07-05-2023, 04:00 PM)RMH999 Wrote: Caramba is the band for "Hubba Hubba Zoot Zoot."  They were a Swedish novelty band that did one album in 1980.  The entire album is a made-up language for all the songs.

And I just remembered that twenty freaking years ago I transcribed it as part of making it a Song of the Day for Drunkard's Walk.  In case anyone wants to see what it looks like written down.

...This brings a question to mind. You've already mentioned that Doug's metagift requires songs with lyrics to work (instrumentals don't work)...do they have to be lyrics in a language he understands? :-)
(08-12-2023, 01:55 AM)Vulpis Wrote:
(07-13-2023, 07:09 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:

And I just remembered that twenty freaking years ago I transcribed it as part of making it a Song of the Day for Drunkard's Walk.  In case anyone wants to see what it looks like written down.

...This brings a question to mind. You've already mentioned that Doug's metagift requires songs with lyrics to work (instrumentals don't work)...do they have to be lyrics in a language he understands? :-)

According to the FAQ, they do.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown