Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superlatives
Superlatives
Big Grin 
Something just for fun. Here's a list (echoed to the wiki) of who is the absolute best of the humans in Refuge in various skills and abilities. (Yes, of course nobody can beat a Celestial without divine retribution, so we won't bother listing how Belldandy's better than anyone else at almost everything.)

Of course, the superlative doesn't necessarily need to be something that people think is a good thing.

Since My Apartment Manager is not an Isekai Character is a deconstruction, nobody should be the best at more than one thing. That isn't realistic.

I think these are pretty safe to start the list with:
  • Closest to Mary Sue: Akari Mizunashi
  • Greatest scientific genius in the multiverse: Washuu-chan
  • Most skilled martial artist: Happosai
  • Most skilled motorcycle racer: Chihiro Fujimi

Others... I'm not willing to put my neck on the chopping block for any other superlatives.

But I'm willing to look at nominations for "cutest displacee" as long as the list includes Febrie. (/robkelk gets dirty looks from both Tomoyo and Yui) Oh, and we probably need to make a list for who's the best cook, too.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Superlatives
(07-05-2023, 02:27 PM)robkelk Wrote: I think these are pretty safe to start the list with:
  • Most skilled motorcycle racer: Chihiro Fujimi

Well, maybe Lime Kawasaki, But my money's on Chihiro if there's a race.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Superlatives
Most talented

[Image: kQGzDRcl.png]

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.