Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
META: Looking for fics where the SI gets the love interest and the story keeps going
RE: META: Looking for fics where the SI gets the love interest and the story keeps going
Does it count if it's an Overlord (LN/anime) fic where the insert used the game's NPC creation system to make a Rule-63 of a character from other media to be their waifu before the canon plot line even begins? (And continued on into that timeline, of course.) The requested information is escap9ing me for the moment, but it was distinctive enough - MC got the devs to make him a custoim class that anounts to "be the dragon," with his gal Rule-63 Emiya Shirou, and there were several other features I should be able to use to fish it up, once I'm nopt so sick we were concerned it might be the lamest case of being late to the party ever with COVID-19. Test says no, though, I'm just just regular sick, which is quite enough to have my brain squirreling off in random dir3ections.

Um. Case in point. Yes, sorry about rambling, does that sound like it should count?
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
RE: META: Looking for fics where the SI gets the love interest and the story keeps going - by classicdrogn - 10-11-2023, 12:15 PM