Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riots in town tonight.
Riots in town tonight.
https://www.irishtimes.com/crime-law/202...-detained/

So, some prick knifed a bunch of kids outside a school.
The crowd jumped on him and 'subdued' him. He's now going to hospital.
Apparently an American wan stuck her nose in it and insisted he get arrested and not beaten to within an inch of his life.
Apparently someone spread the rumour that it was a foreigner
And somehow this turns into a riot of scumbags because, why the fuck not when all these police are in the street.

It's just human trash looking for an excuse to break shit and rob a foot locker.

----

I blame the fucking judiciary. I do. The cops used to arrest them but then - well - nothing happened. They go to court, get their conviction and be spat right back out with another 'suspended' sentence. None of these scrotes will ever see the inside of a jail cell.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
RE: Riots in town tonight.
Of course the American girl jumped in. American kids are all trained from a young age what to do when a man with a weapon shows up at a school (millennial and younger, anyway).

Like, what is up with the fascists lately? Seriously they're all getting a little uppity.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Was actually a brazilian lad that stopped your man. It was some yank that stopped the crowd battering the head off the attacker.

Anyway, the courts have been busy And what an odd cross-section of society that is. Some of them the sort you'd expect to show up - some of them definitely not.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

So - Paul Murphy used Dail privelege to name the 'suspected' insitigators

Quote:We know who incited this riot and called for people to come out on the streets. These people did not hide themselves or issue the calls anonymously. At 2.16 p.m., a white supremacist, Mick O'Keefe, issued his first tweet. He followed that at 2.50 p.m., saying that a foreign man entered the school and stabbed five children and he said the kids were dead. Fergus Power tweeted at 2.55 p.m. that a five-year-old girl was alleged to have passed away and that "This better get people off their arses and out onto the streets". Phillip Dwyer, a crèche creeper and dog kicker, streamed a video at 4.04 p.m. in which he said he would be in town at 6 p.m. Gavin Pepper, another far-right agitator, called people onto the streets for 7 p.m. in town. Derek Blighe had a video in which he said "We are at war," echoing the words of Conor McGregor. We know who called people out. We also have to look at the role of some people in this Chamber. I will mention one. Deputy Mattie McGrath earlier called for a "reasonable debate" on migration. Fine, let us have the debate but a part of that will be Mattie's connections with the far-right. He has been photographed with Gavin Pepper; photographed with Andy Heasman; a street meeting with many of the people who were involved in organising this. He has been laundering far-right conspiracy theories using his platform in this Dáil repeatedly and he is not the only one.

Lol. Pwned.

Ofcourse, 24 hours before this we had Danny Healy-Rae inflicting his inarticulate culchie screechings on us about unvetted immigrants and the people of Kerry. I suppose - that should've been a hint at what the 'common clay of the west' think about things.