Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teasers
Teasers
In case anybody has been wondering what I've been working on for this project...

Quote:"I can provide proof that you're all considered to be fictional characters in this reality," replied Cassiopée. "But that proof is upstairs and I'd have to get a television set as well as the media. For now, all I can say is that I'm well aware of who you are, who and what the four Heroic Spirits in your group are, and that the Servants were called to fight a Grail War."

Suddenly both Saber and Archer had swords drawn and were advancing on Cassiopée, while Caster was preparing a spell. Rider pronounced, "Outsiders who know of the Grail Wars must not be allowed to live."
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Teasers
Since we're on the topic of stories in progress, here's a few lines from a story Rob, Labster and I (but mostly me) have been working on for a while:

Quote:As the credits rolled, David turned away from the TV screen to look at Rhiannon. The residence manager had corralled him after dinner, sitting him down and making him watch a film called The Avengers on the amazing TV in what she called the "media room". "I don't understand -- that wasn't me, and that wasn't the Hulk."

When the YouTube video came to an end, no one said a word for several minutes.

"What the hell was that supposed to be?" Ami finally erupted. The other Senshi blinked and recoiled at the completely out-of-character profanity.

"Tell me," Kris asked. "Was the food fight really that awesome?"

Yang fell backwards in her seat, laughing. "Oh, god."

"Even more awesome," Nora enthused. "I had to shower for an hour to get everything off! I used up an entire bar of soap!" A grin threatened to split her head in two as she looked around at everyone in the living room. "Wanna have another?"

"I've just been reading this thing online called 'The Symphony of the Sword'," Utena replied with a little shake of the head. "It's... well, it's a little scary, because it's about me. Us."

Anthy tilted her head, and behind her glasses one eyebrow raised. "We were warned about that sort of thing," she said with a slight smile before returning to her book.

"I am no longer sure if we should be grateful to Lord Artemis and Mister Kaji," Ange abruptly said before Charlotte could voice her own, similar, thoughts.

She nodded. "I think I would have been happier not knowing our secret will be revealed the first time the rest of the team watches that... what is the proper term? Videoplay?"

"Programme," Ange replied absently. "Although they were also calling it an 'anime' -- a Japanese word for a Japanese production, though one I suspect Chise would find unfamiliar."
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

"Damn You, Overstreet!"

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
"I'm not that bad am I?" Nanoha after reading several fanfics that made a big deal of her knack for befriending people with violence.

A month later, Hayate would echo the complaint about fanfics playing up her supposed sexual proclivities.