Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rejected Ideas
Rejected Ideas
(12-28-2023, 02:05 PM)In Old School for Younger Readers!, Bob Schroeck Wrote: Okay, here's one I just dug up and reread for the first time in ten or twenty years: Jim Bader's A Tale of Two Wallets. Late 1990s-vintage Ranma-centric megacrossover (I identified nearly twenty different works, either as major parts or cameos, and I'm sure there are more that went right past me because I was unfamiliar with them and didn't recognize them). Worth a look. Sorta-kinda finished? The main story seems to conclude properly, but there's an incomplete epilogue/sequel tacked onto the end of it, which is unlikely to ever be finished as I seem to recall that Bader passed away some years ago.

Anyway, you can find it on MediaMiner here, or on Fanfiction.net here (link goes to chapter 2, because chapter 1 is actually a genealogy full of spoilers).

I don't care what that story says. I don't care how well the Makoto/Ukyo relationship is developing as of chapter 90. Our version of Makoto is not going to think that Ukyo reminds Makoto of her sempai.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Rejected Ideas
Guys, guys, what do you think the chances that we can cure Sakura Matou's case of magic worms with a few doses of ivermectin?
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto