Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomorrow Mourning, aka, a joke I am proud of
Tomorrow Mourning, aka, a joke I am proud of
So a while back I rolled up a zombies mastermind mostly just to see what zombies were all about.  Hat tip to Bushranger in the Discord channel for the name, because I wanted /Time secondary.

Then I had to come up with a schtick, because ... well, I have to.  I can't not.  It's a curse.

So I present to you... Tomorrow Mourning's in-game bio, plus more:

Welcome to Tomorrow Mourning(tm), Paragon's finest post-living general services contractor!  Our trained and licensed morticians use only all-natural components and guaranteed safe thaumaturgic rituals.  Unlike some of our competitors, you'll never have to worry about your dearly departed joining some mindless horde of brain-eaters!  Our franchise operators are all licensed and fully equipped to make sure that your former loved ones will return to their grave in like-newly-dead condition*, and not roam the neighborhood indefinitely, scaring children and eating people's pets.

Ask your Tomorrow Mourning Sales Representative about our no-scuff treatment!  For that long-lasting like-living shine!  

Tomorrow Mourning(tm)!  We're never more than a day away! 

* minus normal wear and tear.  Money-back guarantee subject to limitations and conditions.  Discounts available for bulk orders.  Void where prohibited.

Daphne is the Senior Field Mortician.  Phil is the newly-hired Provisional Mortician.  Their manager, Mr. Hooper, tends to stay in the office and send them to do the dirty work -- though he'll step in sometimes if needed to tackle a particularly big job.

You may also notice a... recurring theme... among the minions.

And yes, I color-matched a certain cell phone company's color as best I could, because with those initials, how could I not?

(why, no, I don't tend to carry jokes too far, whatever do you mean?)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   phil.JPG (Size: 13.99 KB / Downloads: 39)
.jpg   daphne.JPG (Size: 15.32 KB / Downloads: 39)
--sofaspud
--