Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Apartment Manager is not a Fanfic Archive
My Apartment Manager is not a Fanfic Archive
As of tonight, the KanriKyara/ManaChara project now has a presence on Archive of Our Own. We're still going to post our work here, but eventually everything will also be posted on AO3 as well. We're only posting one chapter a week or so there, so as long as we keep writing at a reasonable pace, the Stories subforum should always stay ahead of it.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: My Apartment Manager is not a Fanfic Archive
A quick grep of the Anime & Manga category indicates that you've posted AO3's first-ever Risky Safety fic. I think congratulations are in order. (Conga rats dance through the room.)
Apparently I also wrote the first Casey and Andy fic on AO3, and it’s in the same story. Both of those were my sections; I’m not sure what that says about my taste.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Now you just need to write Risky/Andy and Casey and Safety. <grin>
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Quote:We're only posting one chapter a week or so there

I lied. We posted two chapters tonight, because the second one was rather short.
-- Bob

So, I'll be posting Moving Days, Part 1 to AO3 tonight, and given that it's the first story (in internal chronological order) with posts from the managers' board in it, I thought I could tweak the looks of that section a bit to both set it off better and also improve the verisimilitude. This is what I came up with, and I'm hoping that maybe we can standardize on the look for future stuff.

(And yeah, it draws a little on both PHO from Worm and here.)

I don't think anyone will have any problems with it, but if you do, let me know.
-- Bob