Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reeeally oddball song/effect for Angel Baby.
Reeeally oddball song/effect for Angel Baby.
Reading a previous topic, somebody put in a statement that triggered my goofy sense...
Quote:
He's a penguin. Of course he's not gonna fly.

Thus, Gonna Fly Now from Rocky. Not entirely an instrumental due to the chorus...
C'mon Bob, let the Penguin get "A Wish for Wings That Work."
[Image: happy.gif]
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: Reeeally oddball song/effect for Angel Baby.
"Is that?"
"Yes, I do belive it is."
"How? When? Never mind don't tell me I don't want to know."

Shawn Earl
Re: Reeeally oddball song/effect for Angel Baby.
I'm sorry, but every time I think of flying penguins in an Evangelion context, I keep seeing the Washuu-modified, magical-girl-mascot Pen-Pen from Skysaber's "Eva Revolution"...

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.
Gonna Fly Now
Well, howzabout the song turning into a hyper-condensed special training regimen for the subject(s) of Doug's choice...
I could just see the whole "Dance Dance Evangelion" thing resulting in a buff boxer Shinji . . . and a sleek, toned, "Kick Yo @$$" Asuka . . . until the song ends.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat

-- James Nicoll
Re: Gonna Fly Now
Foxboy, what colour is the sky in your world?--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
Re: Gonna Fly Now
No, Foxboy, if they're going to be like that, they'll get there through long, hard work. Remember what Doug's going to be doing to make a living in the Eva world. (Or maybe you don't... he'll be running a storefront "dojo".)

-- Bob
---------
umm
Quote:
Foxboy, what colour is the sky in your world?
Cerulean, unless intervening water vapor makes it leaden gray. [Image: happy.gif]
Nahh, I'm just flinging stuff off at random, since my EVA stuff in Dummy Plug has to make sense...
Forums, on the other hand, let me go ape manure.

-- James Nicoll
Re: umm
Just like Fay Wray.
I have no problems with oddball ideas getting thrown out here for consideration -- just as long as no one gets the idea that I'm going to be bound by them.
I have some very specific (and a few very general) ideas about what's going to happen in DW6, and a good number of songs already laid in. Everything is subject to change of course, but it's not all that likely.

-- Bob
---------