Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two more thoughts for DW/Eva
Two more thoughts for DW/Eva
First, this song has absolutely GOT to be good for something, espescially considering that the Geofront is supposedly the actual garden of Eden, rediscovered and excavated.
Woodstock
Written by Joni Mitchell, performed by
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
Well, I came upon a child of God
He was walking along the road
And I asked him, 'Tell where are you going?'
This he told me
Said, 'Im going down to Yasgur's Farm,
Gonna join in a rock and roll band.
Got to get back to the land and set my soul free.'
We are stardust, we are golden,
We are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.
'Well, then can I walk beside you?
I have come to lose the smog,
And I feel like I'm a cog in something turning.
And maybe it's the time of year,
Yes and maybe it's the time of man.
And I don't know who I am,
But life is for learning.'
We are billion year old carbon.
We are billion year old carbon.
By the time we got to Woodstock,
We were half a million strong
And everywhere was a song and a celebration.
And I dreamed I saw the bomber death planes
Riding shotgun in the sky,
Turning into butterflies
Above our nation.
We caught in the devils bargain,

Given the lyrics, it suggests getting hints about the secrets of the universe and what's really going on, a teleport or otherwise difficult to block transport into the Geofront itself, or maybe even the gate song that drops him in the geofront to begin with. Eh, I dunno.
Second, at some point Doug is bound to get really frustrated at the fact that for all his song powers and all the advising he can do in the sidelines, he can't be much more than a few seconds distraction to an Angel with even his biggest guns. At that time, would be a great point for a scene to end with him going to bed, and then the next scene is an angel attack... but he knows this 'angel' and that it's not anywhere near as bad as it seems. The command staff are set up in a mobile facility like they did against the D8 of Doom and for some reason no one is objecting to his being there, kibbutzing as they try various things to fight the angel, but no one is paying attention to his repeated attempts to tell them what he knows. Finally, the angel's head gets snagged on something, and pulls off to reveal that it's a mask, ala Scooby Doo, and after a few seconds of stunned silence, the angel lets out a discouraged "Buhkwock?" and wanders off into the sunset. "I told you he was a giant chicken!" Doug grouses, and wakes up humming the character's theme from the cartoon:
o/~ You wear a disguise/to look like human guys/but you're not a man/you're a chicken, Boo o/~
- CD, ba dada ba dah, BAH BAH!
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Re: Two more thoughts for DW/Eva
. , I say.
As for "Woodstock", that's a song I do want to use somewhere, someday, but I don't think Eva is the right setting. The Geofront is the Garden of Eden? Where's that specified? Did I miss something?

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
Eden?
In the movie it's called 'Lillith's Egg,' not the Garden of Eden.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead
Re: Eden?
Quote:
In the movie it's called 'Lillith's Egg,' not the Garden of Eden.
so, you mean Gendo and Seele want to break the shell of the Geofront, for the revolution of the world?
Eep!
- CD, ph1ll3d with ph33r
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Re: Eden?
Revolutionary Girl Asuka?
Urk.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
Urk.
Does this mean Rei is the Rose Bride? I can see her in the dress, although it should be blue for her... or maybe black... hmmm...
Always could be worse...
Revolutionary Girl -Shinji-!
-={(Astynax)}=-
Can you tell I'm not a Shinji fan?
Re: Always could be worse...
Nah, the factory-standard Shinji couldn't be a prince even if you nailed a crown to his head...
Although Rei for the Rose Bride sounds just about right.
I'll just bet someone's already done this fusion somewhere...

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.
Alright.
That's it. Stop this conversation NOW, before it leaks out and grows into yet another lame fusion fic.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
Re: Alright.
too late..
trust the Mutadolphin, Chris.
[Image: Mutadolphin.jpg][Image: kokbanner.jpg]
--- Kokuten Daysleeper, Retired Epicced Officered DorfWire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Rose Bride...
Actually, I think Shinji would make the ideal Rose Bride. Just like Anthy, Shinji is passive, does what he's told, and generally is useless throughout the series. He even has a (sort of) emotional wake-up at the end of the series.
So... who's Utena? Rei? She'd have the right degree of focussed intensity. She's probably also a better sword fighter than Asuka.
Re: Rose Bride...
You know, Chris is right. This really isn't the place for discussing an Utena/Eva (Uteneva?) fusion. Let's take that to General/General, okay, folks?

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.