Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Bob - So I hope this is okay, but I feel obliged to ask for politeness sake….
For Bob - So I hope this is okay, but I feel obliged to ask for politeness sake….
Me and my friends are going to run a brief mini superhero TTRPG campaign (whilst I set out the latter half of our regular DnD5e campaign), and I’d like to play a character with Doug’s powerset (and maybe big parts of his backstory). 

It won’t be online or broadcast or anything, just a private game, and in the very unlikely event someone were to ask questions I would obviously credit Bob - but we usually hire some artists on Fiverr to do our character designs for reference. 

Can I please have permission to use the character concept? I’ll post any art I get. Don’t be afraid to say no if the idea bothers you for any reason, I would never take offence at you exercising creative control over your own stories. 

(We’ll probably be using either Masks: A New Generation, or Icons TTRPG. Or maybe City Of 

Also sorry for the weird formatting, my new phone is. Is not working wellMists, we’ll see.)
WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE - God (Douglas Adams)
RE: For Bob - So I hope this is okay, but I feel obliged to ask for politeness sake….
Oh, certainly. Thank you and I feel honored. And I look forward to hearing what you guys get up to.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....